- coconut oil
- Wash the spinach with plenty of water and cook for 2-3 minutes in a pan with a little boiling water and salt, then crush the spinach. Use this liquid to boil the rice.
- Wash and cut the asparagus (remove the bottom part). Saute in a wok with a little coconut oil.
- When the asparagus are golden, add the rice, stir for a few minutes and lastly add the ground up spinach water. Cook for 15-18 minutes until the desired texture of rice is reached (a little water may need to be added).
- At the same time, on a griddle, cook the shrimp with coconut oil
- Serve rice with the shrimp placed on top.