- green bean
- olive oil
- garlic clove
- Bring two cups of water to a boil in a pan.
- Wash and trim the green beans with a knife or kitchen shears, removing the stems. Cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Cook the potatoes in the boiling water until nearly tender; add the green beans and continue cooking until they are tender and bright green. Drain immediately.
- Peel and slice the garlic thinly. In a skillet, heat some ghee or olive oil and add the garlic, cooking two minutes, then add the beans and potatoes for a few more minutes until fragrant and warm.