- olive oil
- garlic clove
- Red pepper
- Medium onion
- Medium tomato
- Boil the egg for 10 minutes.
- Wash the ingredients in plenty of water, if necessary add a little vinegar or lemon juice and leave to soak to make sure they are thoroughly cleaned.
- Put the tomato, peppers, cucumber skin, onion and garlic into the blender.
- For the dressing: beat the hardboiled egg with oil, vinegar and salt.
- Mix the dressing with the vegetables and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- If you like you can put the gazpacho through a fine mesh strainer for a finer texture.