- chick peas
- sesame oil
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- garlic clove
- sweet paprika
- Cook the garbanzos if they were dry. If using pre-cooked beans, skip this step.
- Drain and place in the food processor.
- Add a half clove of garlic (or more, according to taste), salt, cumin, lemon juice and tahini paste (optional).
- Beat well, gradually adding a little water until the mixture is creamy but not runny.
- Put the hummus into a bowl, sprinkle with paprika and add a dash of olive oil.
- Serve with raw carrot sticks.