- Roasted red pepper
- Olives stuffed with anchovies
- Beat the mayonnaise, eggs and peppers.
- Add the tuna, cod liver, olives and surimi sticks. Beat until you reach desired texture (depending on whether you like big pieces or not).
- Put the mixture into cupcake molds and bake for 15-20 minutes at 150 degrees C (300 F).
- the mayonnaise:
- Break an egg into a mixing bowl, add a splash of vinegar, some salt and plenty of olive oil.
- Put the blender arm right at the bottom of the mixture and blend continuously without raising it until the mixture emulsifies.
- When the mixture starts to emulsify, carefully move the blender up and down.
- Place in a bowl and set aside.