- Minced beef meat
- small eggplant
- coconut oil
- Medium onion
- Medium tomato
- Peel and chop the onion and put it on to sauté. After a few minutes add the tomatoes (which have been through the blender) and season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- When the sauce has thickened, add the mince and leave until cooked through.
- Wash and slice the eggplants and put on the grill with a bit of coconut oil.
- Cook the bacon on the grill until it has browned.
- Arrange the lasagne in an oven dish: first put a layer of eggplant, then a little sautéed mince, then the bacon with the eggplant on top (actually you can make as many layers as you like).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees C, 350 degrees F, Gas Mark 4 (optional: sprinkle goat’s cheese and grated cheese on top.)