- olive oil
- curry powder
- Ginger powder
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, making sure to get a little stem as possible. If you accidentally cut large stems make sure to trim them.
- Put the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it becomes a rice consistency.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the cauliflower rice and sauté for 4-5 minutes, until soft.
- While the cauliflower rice is cooking mix together the spices in a small bowl. Stir into the cauliflower making sure to coat evenly. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Season with salt and remove from the heat.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, top with chopped almonds and serve.