- olive oil
- Medium onion
- Thoroughly clean and peel the leeks, onions and potatoes under plenty of water so that the dish won’t be spoiled by grit.
- Slice the leeks and finely chop the onion.
- Saute the leek and onion (with a little salt so that they sweat more) until soft.
- Add the sliced potatoes for a few minutes and, last of all, the zucchini.
- Cover with water and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Blend the whole mixture (you can stop sooner or add a little water afterwards till it reaches the desired consistency).