- spaghetti squash
- black pepper
- coconut milk
- Shavings of Iberian ham
- Medium onion
- Orange zest
- Peel and deseed the pumpkin. Cut the flesh into medium slices.
- Peel and finely chop the onions.
- Peel and slice the carrots.
- Poach the onion in a pan while steaming the pumpkin and carrots for 10 minutes.
- Mix the cooked pumpkin and carrots with the poached onion.
- Add coconut milk and black pepper. Blend.
- Serve at once covered with grated orange peel, drizzle some olive oil over it and, last of all, some slices of Iberian ham.