- spaghetti squash
- olive oil
- black pepper
- Chicken broth
- Medium onion
- Wash the pumpkin thoroughly in water.
- Remove the skin and seeds and cut the flesh of the pumpkin into medium sized strips.
- Peel and finely chop the onions.
- Wash the apples, remove the cores and cut into quarters.
- Place the onion in a pan and poach.
- Next add the apple, season, and leave for a few minutes.
- Then add the pumpkin slices and sauté for 12 minutes.
- Add stock or water to cover all the ingredients and leave them to cook for 15 minutes.
- Blend the whole mixture.