- olive oil
- Red pepper
- Medium onion
- Peel, wash and chop the onion and bell pepper.
- Fry the onion and pepper in a pan with olive oil until both brown.
- Mince the crab meat and mix with the cilantro and mayonnaise until it is a smooth mixture. Then add the onion and pepper.
- Put the mixture into a cupcake pan to get good shapes or shape balls of about the same size.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 180 degrees C (350 F).
- the mayonnaise:
- Break an egg into a mixing bowl, add a splash of vinegar, some salt and plenty of olive oil.
- Put the blender arm right at the bottom of the mixture and blend continuously without raising it until the mixture emulsifies.
- When the mixture starts to emulsify, carefully move the blender up and down
- lace in a bowl and set aside in the fridge.