- Boil the potatoes: time will vary according to quantity (between 10 and 30 minutes). Test with a knife to make sure they are well cooked. You can speed up the process by cutting the potatoes beforehand.
- Boil eggs for 8-10 minutes.
- For the mayonnaise:
- reak an egg into a blender, add a splash of vinegar, some salt and plenty of olive oil.
- ut the blender arm at the bottom of the mixture and blend, leaving it there until the mixture emulsifies.
- hen it starts to emulsify, move the blender gently up and down.
- et aside the mayonnaise in the fridge until it’s time to serve.
- Wash the tomatoes in plenty of water, if necessary add a little vinegar or lemon juice and leave to soak to make sure they are thoroughly cleaned.
- Peel the onions, chop and mix in with tomatoes, potato and sliced eggs.
- Finally, add the flaked tuna and mayonnaise. Now mix it all together.