- garlic clove
- coconut oil
- bay leaf
- Medium onion
- Medium tomato
- Peel and very finely chop the onion.
- Add a little coconut oil in a frying pan and lightly fry the onion. When it starts to soften, add the tomatoes, which have been crushed or blended beforehand.
- Add the bay leaf and leave to simmer for 5 minutes. Season.
- While the tomato sauce is cooking, sear the cod loins with a little coconut oil on the grill over a high heat.
- Finally, add the cod to the tomato sauce and simmer everything together for another 5 minutes.