- olive oil
- sweet paprika
- Sweet potato
- Peel and slice the sweet potato.
- Put it in a steamer and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- When they are almost done, put the fresh cod loins on top of the sweet potato, sprinkle with sweet or spicy paprika, salt and pepper and leave to cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add a splash of raw extra virgin olive oil and serve.
- you do not have a steamer, you can make one at home with a saucepan, a stainless steal strainer that will fit inside the pan and a lid. You need to put a little water in the saucepan and put the strainer on top (checking that the water doesn’t reach it). Put the food you want to cook inside the strainer and put the lid on it.