- lemon juice
- coconut water
- Open the coconut, pour the coconut water into a bowl and set aside. Remove the meat from the coconut with the help of a spoon, wash and remove any debris from the coconut shell you may have.
- Pour the coconut meat into the mixer along with the coconut water and the lemon juice and beat until obtaining a consistency of yogurt. If it is too thick, pour more coconut water.
- Pour the yogurt into a bowl, pour the contents of 2 capsules of probiotics and stir well.
- Cover with a gauze or cloth and let stand for at least 12 hours in a dark and dry place. After that time you can take the yogurt at room temperature or put it in the fridge for a while so it is cool.
- Serve with red fruits on top.