- lemon juice
- black pepper
- coconut oil
- curry powder
- Medium onion
- Chicken breast
- Peel, wash and cut the carrot into small cubes and the onions and zucchini into half-moons.
- Put the onion and carrot in a wok over low heat. (if necessary add a little coconut oil)
- When it is all simmered add the zucchini.
- Lastly add the chicken in thin strips. Salt, pepper and sprinkle the curry. Stir and allow to cook for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- For the guacamole: shred half an onion in a food processor and after mix in the ripe avocado, olive oil, splash of lemon juice, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Choose and wash the largest lettuce leaves carefully so that they don’t break. Place them into a bowl.
- To serve, place the bowl with the lettuce and a bowl for the chicken and another for the guacamole. Each lettuce leaf is served with the chicken and vegetable mix on top with a little guacamole to taste. Close like a lettuce wrap and eat with your hands.