- olive oil
- garlic clove
- Medium onion
- Wash the cauliflower in cold water and remove all the hard parts of the stalks.
- Place it upside down in a saucepan in a little salted water and steam it. When the water comes to a boil, cook for about 12 minutes, until it’s soft but not disintegrating. (It could also be cooked in a pressure cooker for 4-5 minutes.)
- Meanwhile prepare the dressing: finely chop the white part of the leek, the garlic, onion and carrot. Mix in a bowl with mustard and vinegar. Add the capers and olive oil and heat for 2 minutes without bringing to the water to a boil.
- Serve the cauliflower drizzled with the warm dressing.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.