- chick peas
- garlic clove
- Carrot Juice
- You don’t need to peel the ginger root, just grate it as is with a fine grater.
- Sauté garlic and fresh ginger in olive oil.
- Let it sizzle for a couple minutes and then pour dry quinoa in the pan and stir with a wooden spoon to coat well with the olive oil for another couple minutes.
- Pour Carrot juice over the quinoa and continue to cook over medium heat uncovered for another minute.
- Add in the chickpeas and the miso and continue to cook uncovered for about 20 minutes (so that the carrot juice is all soaked up and the quinoa is tender).
- Turn off the heat and cover for 10 minutes.
- Place in a shallow dish and let cool.
- Drizzle with a few drops of olive oil when ready to serve.