- black pepper
- Pumpkin seeds
- Medium onion
- Wash the buckwheat with plenty of water, drain and cook with a lot of water for 20 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- Peel and julienne-cut the onion and the carrot into sheets.
- Wash the sliced mushrooms and chopped cauliflower in plenty of water.
- In a heated pan or wok saute the onion, carrot and cauliflower with a little ghee until they are al dente. Add the mushrooms, cumin, pepper, and rosemary and mix well.
- Add the buckwheat, raise the heat and saute with the pumpkin seeds for a few more minutes.