- buckwheat flour
- Smoked salmon
- To make the crepes: slightly melt the butter and mix with the ingredients: water, buckwheat flour, salt and egg until you get a uniform batter.
- While making the filling, set aside the batter in the refrigerator.
- Wash and julienne-cut the zucchini and saute.
- Chop the smoked salmon.
- When the zucchini is cooked, turn off the heat and mix with the smoked salmon
- To make the crepes use a large skillet, over high heat, lightly butter and cover the whole skillet with a thin layer of batter. Check that you can flip the crepe without breaking it, flip and brown the other side.
- Fill the crepes with the filling (zucchini and smoked salmon).