- Medium onion
- Dijon mustard
- Minced bull meat
- Peel and finely chop the onion and slice the mushrooms.
- Sauté the onion in a pan over low heat. After a few minutes, add the mushrooms and finally the Dijon mustard, leaving it to simmer for a few more minutes.
- To make the hamburgers, shape the seasoned ground beef into a few balls and flatten them slightly.
- Heat a griddle. When it is hot enough, pour on a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and put the hamburgers on the grill. Grill both sides according to taste.
- Serve hamburgers topped with the onions and mushrooms.