- small eggplant
- olive oil
- black pepper
- garlic clove
- sweet paprika
- Green pepper
- Medium onion
- Medium tomato
- Peel and chop the onion finely; wash and chop the pepper finely.
- Peel and cube the eggplant.
- Press or finely chop the garlic.
- Wash and chop the tomato
- In a large skillet at medium high heat, add olive oil and fry the vegetables for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the beans to the skillet and fry together for 2-3 minutes. Add the eggplant, mixing. Add water to cover ingredients, and add salt, pepper, and paprika to season.
- Cook together for 20-30 minutes until flavors meld and ingredients are tender. Serve with fresh, chopped mint.