- Minced beef meat
- Garlic powder
- Spiced sausage
- Season meat with the garlic, salt and pepper, mixing well.
- Divide the meat into the number of hamburgers desired (according to whether you like them bigger or smaller) and set aside.
- Divide the sausage into the same number of portions.
- Take a portion of the meat, make it into a ball and flatten it slightly.
- Put the sausage into the middle and cover it like a hamburger, taking care that the filling is well covered with meat.
- Repeat the process for all the hamburgers you are going to make.
- Wash the figs and cut them into thick slices. Heat them in a frying pan with a little lemon juice (23 minutes).
- Heat a grill. Once heated, add some drops of extra virgin olive oil and put the hamburgers on top. Grill both sides according to taste.
- Serve each hamburger with a slice of fig on top.