- garlic clove
- Medium onion
- Medium tomato
- Pre-heat the oven to around 180 degrees C, 350 degrees F, or Gas Mark 4.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 1 cm slices. Finely chop the onion and slice the tomatoes.
- Pound the whole, unpeeled garlic cloves with a knife.
- Put the potato into an oven-proof dish. Cover with the tomato slices and last of all the onion and garlic.
- Season and add thyme, rosemary and a splash of olive oil.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for around 20 minutes at 180 degrees C, 350 degrees F, Gas Mark 4. After this, season the sea bass and put it on top of the trimmings. Bake for another 10-12 minutes.
- Add a good amount of raw extra virgin olive oil before serving.