WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USERS?
Complete name: Mammoth Hunters, S.L. (henceforth, “MHUNTERS”)
Physical address: C/Villarroel 253, Entlo. 1ª, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Fiscal Identification Number: B-65884090
Telephone: +34 637 819 831
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR WHAT PURPOSE ARE THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USERS PROCESSED?
With the purpose of:
- Responding to requests made through the website.
- Sending commercial emails about news and services offered by the company MAMMOTH HUNTERS, S.L.
HOW LONG DOES MHUNTERS CONSERVE THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USERS?
As long as the User is not opposed to the processing of their personal data.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER?
It must be taken into account that MHunters provides the User with two methods of registration:
– Through username and password “register with your email.”
– Through their profile on the social network Facebook “register with your Facebook account,” this last option is an identification system that allows the use of the access credentials of this social network to in turn access MHunters and register, from the User’s personal area.
However, access through the social network Facebook does not exempt compliance with and observance of these legal terms and the User must be aware that the loss of access to the social network Facebook, will imply the loss of access as a registered user of this website.
WITH WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE SHARED?
The personal data of the Users will not be transferred to any third-party companies.
In the case that it would be necessary to transfer any data to third-party companies, the express consent of the User will be requested.
WHAT ARE THE USERS RIGHTS OVER THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
MHunters guarantees users in any case to exercise their rights, that consist of the following:
- Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not, at MHunters, we are dealing with their personal information.
- The interested persons also have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep the data for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. MHunters will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Users have the right to the portability of their data to other companies, as long as they expressly request it and technically it is possible to do so and not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling).
The user may express their rights by sending an express request through any of the following means:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Physical address: C/Villarroel 253, Entlo. 1ª, CP 08036 de Barcelona
Likewise, Users are informed that they have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the data processing based on the consent prior to their withdrawal, and that they may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
All contact information and procedure before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection can be found through the website: https://www.agpd.es
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USERS?
MHunters has obtained the data of the Users through the registration form of this website or through the registration of the User through the account of the social network Facebook.
The personal data to which MHunters can have access are the following:
- Identifying data of the registered user (first name, surname, sex, age, height, weight, and body mass, and, in the case of choosing the option of the pregnancy program, the week of gestation is also requested.)
- Email address
Especially sensitive data or special categories are not captured.
MHunters will process the data in accordance with:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR)
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
If you have any questions or comments about the way in which MHunters uses the User’s data, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2019 Mammoth Hunters S.L. All rights reserved.
Mammoth Hunters S.L, Villarroel 253, Entresol, Barcelona, 08036, Spain