A Champion of User Experience and Gamification
As a User Experience Designer & Gamification Guru at Mammoth Hunters, you’ll use your strong research and design skills to empower consumers to follow a more healthy lifestyle.
We’re looking for a designer to join our team full time or part time through an internship (expecting a full time incorporation later) to help us create an amazing and super motivating user experience with three goals:
- Help users to workout more
- Get users to create training groups.
- Help users to eat more healthy.
The UH & Gamification guru will collaborate with small, agile team to create compelling, intuitive, and innovative user-centered experiences across our web and mobile app.
You’ll be involved in every step of the process — interviewing users, researching the best possible solutions, creating user flows and wireframes, conducting usability tests, designing pixel-perfect screens, and prototyping experiences.
About the Role
- Work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs and assets
- Work directly with marketers to envision and iterate on concepts
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team
- Compile research, create user flows, wireframe solutions, mockup screens and design experiences
- Maintain UX specifications and standards across web and mobile app.
- At an initial stage take care of UI in collaboration with our team.
- Minimum of 2 years of UX web and mobile design experience producing engaging, usable, and effective design solutions using user-centric principles
- A link to your online portfolio or PDF, demonstrating the use of UX design and gamification skills to solve complex design challenges
- Experience designing responsive web and/or mobile apps
- A solid design background with an obsessive eye for interaction and visual details
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability toward the products you create
- Strong start-up or small company background
- Proficiency with wireframe and visual design tools (e.g. Sketch, OmniGraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to clearly articulate your design decisions
- A fun and committed team dedicated to making people healthy
- An opportunity for continuous learning and development
- Full time permanent contract from day one or internship with full time job offer afterwards
- Health advice directly from the experts
Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you at lighting speed.