This knee push up is combined with moving the upper body from side to side.
Having pushed up, change the position of your hands in two steps:
- Keeping your arms stretched, bring your hands together.
- Move one hand to one side, creating a sideways movement.
From this new position, do a push up. Afterwards move to the other side.
Count one repetition per push up.
– Make sure you are kneeling down.
– Face forwards.
– Keep your body in a straight line.
– Your chest should touch the floor.
– Declined push up