For this lunge, jump vertically when changing legs. During this exercise, your exercise space should remain the same, i.e. you should not move further forwards or backwards. Your legs should be completely straight during the jump and should change over when in the air.
Count one repetition per jump.
– Stretch your body during the jump
– Bend your knees as you reach the ground to absorb the impact.
– Descend in a vertical movement.
– Lower yourself gently until your knee touches the floor.
– The knee in front should stay in line with your feet as you bend.
– Jumping squat