This is a complex movement in 3 stages. Start from a standing position.
- Drop to the floor, face down, bracing your fall with your hands. Ensure that your whole body is in contact with the floor.
- Keeping your hands on the floor, jump to a squat position.
- Jump up to a standing position, clapping your hands above your head as you do so.
Count one repetition per clap.
– Clap your hands behind your head.
– Ensure your chest is touching the floor.
– Make sure that you brace your fall with your hands but do not do a push-up.